- Creating at least 3 arrays and filling them with strings of text
- Using the Math.random() function to choose words
- Printing out chosen words to a specified paragraph in the document
- Using the “onload” command to display a phrase
- A-Level Work: Convert the phrase generator to a poetry generator, imposing a structure and style on the generated content. Modify the stylesheet so that elements display appropriately and add context to the work. A-Level work must be cleanly formatted, include commenting for scripting, and use HTML5 elements appropriately.
- B-Level Work: Extend the body section to include multiple paragraphs, each with a different phrase. B-level work should be cleanly formatted, include commenting for scripting, and use HTML5 elements appropriately.
- C-Level Work: Get the phrase-o-matic working with your own content and at least one change in style, length of phrase, or another variable. C-level work should show an attempt at clean formatting, commenting and use of HTML5 but may not succeed in all elements.
- D-Level Work: Phrase-o-matic is attempted but fails to compile due to errors in coding. The base of the scripting is present but not functional.
- Failing Work: Project is not submitted or demonstrates no attempt to complete the task.